Entries Invited for 2006 Plastics Industry Awards
The Institute is once more supporting the annual Plastics Industry Awards, now in their sixth year. Entries are currently being invited for the 2006 awards, which are divided into a number of categories including
- Industrial Product Design Of The Year
- Consumer Product Design of the Year
- Apprentice or Trainee of the Year
Information about the awards is available on the awards website at www.plasticsawards.com, and you can enter for the awards, vote and book tables for the awards dinner online. The deadline for entries is 17 March.
- Best Technology Application
- Best Sales & Marketing Initiative
- Best Environmental or Energy Efficiency Programme
- Best Health and Safety Programme
- Best Training & Development Programme
- Processor of the Year
The presentation of the Awards will be made at The London Hilton on Friday 9 June.
Liz Morris, Tel: 020 8277 5501
Date Posted: 2 March 2006