Using The Web For Materials Industry Marketing
A series of free half day seminars presented by AZoM.com this month aim to
help companies make the most of the web as a marketing tool. AZoM.com, the
online A to Z of Materials, is now widely recognised as the leading global
web site for materials information, expertise and supplier information.
With over 250,000 visitor sessions per month and over 21 million site hits
since launch in September 2001, AZoM.com is an outstanding success story in
the use of the web to provide materials information in a form that is
attractive to the expanding audience of over 21 million on-line Engineers
The seminars will cover the following issues:
The seminars are ideal for materials producers, materials academics,
research and technology organisations and engineering/software organisations
who wish to reach a global audience of engineers, designers and applied
Times and venues are as follows:
- Does the web work for material producers?
- What works on the web and what doesn't.
- What you should expect from your own web site
- How to use your in-house experts as front line sales staff.
- How to transfer your technology to interested buyers - when they are
- Promoting your site on the web - the importance of search.
- How to waste money on bad design
- Why is AZoM.com so successful - what did we do wrong (and right).
- How Academia can benefit from marketing and publishing on AZoM.com
For more details and registration visit http://www.azom.com/roadshow
Don't delay, seats are limited!
Date Posted: 7 May 2003
- May 13th CERAM Research, Stoke on Trent, UK
- May 15th The Institute of Materials, Minerals & Mining, London, UK
- May 16th University of Surrey, Guildford, UK