Memberís Benevolent Trust AGM
The AGM of The Memberís Benevolent Trust will be held on 4 July 2007 at 2.45pm at 1 Carlton House Terrace, London. Please note, this supercedes the date printed in Materials World, June 2007.
The meeting seeks to Ė
C T Massey, N Riley, E Dempster, C Corti, J Northcott and D Oxley have agreed to step down and are standing for re-election. Nominations for honorary officers are C W Corti as Chairman, D Elliott as Treasurer and A Baxter for Secretary.
- Approve the minutes of the AGM held on 12 June 2006
- Review the Chairmanís 2006 report
- Receive the balance sheet, statement of accounts and reports of the auditors, trustees and honorary treasurer for the past year
- Appoint auditors
- Elect board of management members for the current year
- Undertake any other business.
The Trust would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the misprinted date, and welcomes your attendance at the meeting in July.
Date Posted: 3 May 2007