Sandvik Hard Materials in UK Coventry seeks a
Sandvik Hard Materials
Sandvik Hard Materials develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of cemented carbide products, which
help to improve the productivity and profitability of our customers. An exciting vacancy has arisen within the
Sandvik Hard Materials Powder Supply Unit based in Coventry. We are looking for a committed individual who
is looking for an opportunity to develop within a thriving team. The Quality Manager will be a member of the
management team of the Supply Unit and undertake a key role in the development to "best in class" quality
management within Sandvik Hard Materials.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Be the enthusiastic networker and facilitator that leads the organisation in the journey to world class
- Ownership and facilitation of continuous change and development of the quality management system, which will
be implemented and maintained in accordance with international and local standards
- Development of the global Sandvik Hard Materials cemented carbide quality management directives in close
co-operation with internal and external global customers
- Follow up and reporting of quality performance, developing monitoring systems for quality performance
- Excellent team worker and networker in a global environment
- Ready to travel and be skilled in a multi-cultural international environment
- Knowledge and experience in powder metallurgy is preferred and you need to be eager to learn more
- Leader with the ability to motivate colleagues at all levels to high performance
- Outstanding enthusiasm and knowledge in modern quality management
If you want to be part of a great team at a company that finds itself at an exciting phase of extensive development and
think you could play a key role then please apply as below.
Read about Sandvik and apply at www.sandvik.com/career
If you should have difficulties in applying in this way,
please contact the HR Service Centre on 0800 652 0011.
No Agencies please.
Closing date: 21st May 2008
Date Posted: 22 April 2008