Dr Brett Suddell
A research officer within the Materials Research Centre at the University of Wales Swansea working in the area of composite materials.
Senior Vice President
I have received numerous invitations to give conference Plenary and keynote lectures across the world and was also invited to speak to the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organisation.
I have also written a book chapter on “natural fibre composites in automotive applications”, to be published early in 2004.
Current Institute posts include:
Brett Suddell can be contacted on email@example.com.
- Ex-officio member of council
- Professional Policy Board member
- Chairman of the Younger Members Committee
- Materials Strategy Commission
- Executive committee member 2000 and 2002 Materials Congress conferences
- Vice President of the South Wales Metallurgical Association.
- Judge for the 2003 and 2002 SET awards selecting the best Materials Student in the UK
- 2003 Royal Charter Prize interviewer
- Young Engineers Forum committee member